Please find below a number of factsheets covering a variety of topics relating to the Local Government Pension Scheme. We hope you will find these factsheets informative and useful.
These are available for download, if you have problems accessing any of the factsheets please contact the Cheshire Pension Fund.
- Absence due to a Trade Dispute – Strike Action (PDF 151KB).
- Annual Allowance (PDF 332KB)
- APC FAQs (PDF 166KB)
- AVC FAQs (PDF 127KB)
- Civil Partnership and the LGPS (PDF 185KB).
- Cohabiting Partners (PDF 163KB).
- Death Grant – Expression of Wish (PDF 196KB).
- Divorce or Dissolution of a Civil Partnership (PDF 158KB).
- Freedom and Choice (PDF 145KB)
- How much does it cost to pay into the scheme? (PDF 158KB).
- Increasing your benefits (PDF 113KB).
- Leave of Absence (PDF 206KB)
- Leaving before retirement less than 2 years membership (PDF 173KB).
- Lifetime Allowance (PDF 97KB)
- Maternity/Adoption Leave (PDF 153KB)
- New way of calculating your pension (PDF 150KB).
- Non Joiners (PDF 178KB).
- Paying into the scheme before 1st April 2014 (PDF 221KB).
- Reform of the State Pension (PDF 81KB)
- Retirement age in the LGPS (PDF 148KB).
- Salary Sacrifice (PDF 115KB).
- The 50/50 option (PDF 189KB).
- Why membership of the schee is important (PDF 244KB).
Deferred Member Factsheets
- Transfers from the Cheshire Pension Fund Pre 2014 – Receiving Scheme (PDF 126KB)
- Transfers from the Cheshire Pension Fund Post 2014 – Receiving Scheme (PDF 142KB)
- Transferring Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) membership to another Pension Scheme – Member Factsheet (PDF 97KB)