If you cannot find what you are looking for please contact the Cheshire Pension Fund.
- AVC Option Form (PDF 67KB)
- Cash Equivalent Transfer Value (CETV) Request Form (PDF 85KB)
- Change in Personal Circumstance Form (PDF 112KB)
- Cohabiting Partners Nomination Form (PDF 125KB)
- Death Grant Expression of Wish Form (PDF 101KB)
- Declaration of previous pension rights Form (PDF 96KB)
- Election to Purchase Additional Pension Form (PDF 92KB)
- Increasing your Benefits (PDF 93KB)
- Membership Enquiry Form (PDF 156KB)
- Option to Join/Rejoin Form (PDF 96KB)
- Opt Out Form (PDF 101KB)
- Transfer Value Authority Form (PDF 104KB)
- 50/50 option – election to join (PDF 100KB)
- 50/50 option – election to cancel (PDF 99KB)
We are also developing a number of forms that can be completed online, once completed click submit and the form will be sent to: email@example.com
- Change of Personal Circumstances Form
- Feedback Form
- General Enquiry Form
- Increasing your Benefits Form
Pension Benefit Modeller
The Modeller allows you to input pensionable pay details, assumed inflation and assumed pay increases to see how the value of an LGPS pension builds over the number of years you choose. You can also choose to see how opting for the new ’50/50 scheme’ would impact on the benefits built up in a pension account.
A ‘Contribution Calculator’ is available, the calculator requires you to input information including your annual pensionable pay, pay frequency, section of the scheme you are in/wish to join and whether you are over State Pension Age. The results include both the gross and net contribution amount for the scheme.
Additional Pension Contributions (APCs) Calculator
You can pay APCs to buy additional annual pension up to a maximum of £6,500 per annum. The following calculator will allow you to enter your details and provides you with the costs of purchasing the additonal benefit.
The cheshire pension fund is pleased to announce the launch of our new email alert service, by subscribing you select whether you wish to be informed of updates to specific sections of the website or if you prefer an update on any section. You can also change the areas of the site you wish to subscribe to at any time.
If you are interested in joining this service please use the link below: