Annual benefit statement
The annual benefit statement is our principle means of communication with our members.
Your personal statement is posted to your home address, it is therefore essential that you inform us when you change your address.
Below you will find a sample statement and a copy of the accompanying newsletter.
If you have Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs), they are not shown on the Cheshire Pension Fund Statements as your AVC provider sends a separate statement annually.
Members paying in (active)
- You will receive your annual benefit statement in August each year
- The Cheshire Pension Fund has recently issued Annual Benefit Statements to around 28,000 of the Fund’s active members
- To produce an accurate and meaningful statement we need to have received complete and accurate data from your employer and updated your records
- Please note, if you have not yet received your Annual Benefit Statement we will be running an additional print run in November 2019.
No longer paying in (deferred)
- You will receive your annual Benefit statement in June each year
- If you have moved address make sure to keep us informed otherwise we will be unable to send you your statement. You can update your details here.