Select Page
Home » Members » Pensioners » Life events » Change of bank details

Change of bank details

How do I change my bank details?

You should notify the Transactional Service Centre as soon as possible in writing of your new bank account. Please remember to quote your pension number and your national insurance number.  You will need to send your details in writing to:

Transactional Services – Pensioner Payroll
The Portal
Wellington Road
Ellesmere Port
CH65 0BA

We would ask that you ensure you inform the Pension Fund before closing your current bank account as payment will be sent back to us if your account is not open. If your new bank account details are not received by the 1st of the month we may not be able to pay that month’s pension into your new bank account.

You can notify Cheshire Pension Fund via our online enquiry form.