Select Page
Home » Members » Pensioners » My pension » Tax queries

Tax queries

I think my tax code is wrong

Please don’t tell us, we cannot change this for you.  Only HMRC can amend your tax code.

We receive a large number of queries from pensioners about their tax codes.  Unfortunately we are unable to answer how HM Revenue & Customs set, or why they have amended your tax code.

Please raise any queries with HM Revenue & Customs:

Tel: 0300 200 3300
Text phone: 0300 200 3319 (for hearing and speech impaired members)

You should have your National Insurance Number available.

Quote the Tax Reference 083/CCC