Select Page
Home » Members » Resources » Forms


General forms

Change your personal details

Make a general enquiry

Nominate your cohabiting partner

Nominate who receives your death grant

Notify us of a member's death

AVC option form - New customers

AVC option form - Existing customers

Purchase Additional Pension (APC)

Request an estimate of your pension

Appeals form

Join and 50/50 option forms

I wish to join/rejoin

I want to opt out

I wish to sign up to the 50/50 scheme

I wish to cancel the 50/50 scheme

Transfer forms

I have previous pension rights elsewhere

Provide authority to obtain a Transfer Value from a previous pension scheme

Request a Cash Equivalent Transfer Value (CETV)

Request a Cash Equivalent Transfer Value (CETV) for Divorce Proceedings